All responsible homeowners pay attention to the maintenance of their residential premises. Heater and furnace maintenance is the essential procedure that should be undertaken regularly. The heat-conduction equipment provides a comfortable temperature indoors.
If you need furnace & heating maintenance in Santa Barbara and near-by locations in California state (Goleta, Ventura, Oxnard, and other cities), contact A+ Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning. We are a trustworthy company that provides high-grade installation, repair, and replacement services together with qualitative equipment support.
What Does Our Heating and Furnace Maintenance Include?
Our technicians maintain each type of fittings that generate heat and cool the air indoors. Our services include all the preventive operations to keep your technical units in excellent condition. The competent and experienced experts will inspect your heat-producing facilities and handle the following tech works:
- Inspecting all the components of your home-based units (vent system, intake grills, filters, burner, flame sensor, etc.).
- Removing debris and other agents that block the performance of the equipment;
- The heat exchanger checks to exclude the fact of fractional corrosion or any other damages to your heater;
- Cleaning the blower and its motor parts;
- Comprehensive testing to examine the quality of the heater’s performance;
- Checking safety controls and the overall cycle;
- Inspection of the moving parts and lubricating them if necessary;
- Calibration of the thermostat (optionally, if needed);
- Replacing of the damaged components (optionally);
It is worth noticing that our dedicated team maintain central heating systems, oil and gas furnaces, electric heaters, heat pumps, and other facilities. We aim to make your home free from allergens, dirty air, and leaks of heat.
Remember that your equipment requires annual maintenance that includes all the preventive measures to avoid sudden breakdowns and serious problems.
Why You Need Furnace & Heater Maintenance at Least Once a Year?
Your HVAC needs to be checked at least one time every year because hot or cold air that is distributed by your tech unit might be dirty and full of ducts, allergens, and other harmful microelements.
- The first reason for regular examinations is your health and the health condition of your family. Prevent allergy attacks and other respiratory illnesses timely.
- The second reason relates to your safety. Either electric devices or oil/gas/hybrid units in an improper state bring danger to your house. The unstable working cycle, insufficient temperature rates, and microclimate showings, higher utility bills are the key signals to contact s reliable contractor and consult specialists.
It means that emergency calls are a must when it comes to unusual noises produced by your HVAC system, strong smells, and other unknown signs. The obligatory annual check should be done at the end of the summer or in early autumn.
Be attentive to any changes when it comes to the thermal fittings and contact professional masters as soon as possible to eliminate the problem of loud rattling, acrid odors, broken-down thermostat, and so on.
Call A+ Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning for heating system maintenance!
A+ Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning is your reliable contractor with a wide range of available options to take into consideration. We guarantee high-quality furnace & heating maintenance services in Santa Barbara and surrounding CA-based areas (Ojai, Solvang, Santa Ynez, Buellton, Lompoc, Santa Maria). Contact our managers to place the order and discuss its details!