Installation of an effective heating system must be carried depending on the specifics of the heat source, such as types of the heat consumers and structural features of the facility.
The specialists of A+ Refrigeration, Heating & Air Conditioning comply with all standards of installation works of the heating system, as a result we always guarantee the quality and flawless operation of the installed system. The company’s professionals perform a full range of preparatory and basic installation work in Santa Barbara, Goleta, CA and surround areas.
How to install heating system?
- Development of the heating system project
- Selection of right equipment
- Installation and connection of the heating system
- Acceptance by the client of the finished heating system
There are many types of heating systems which connect in different ways. Of course, it’s not reasonable to do the installation yourself – it’s better to hire professional heating installation contractors to do the heating installation. Especially, when considering the fact that the operation and service life of the system depends on quality of work done on installation and connection.
Things To Know Before Installing New Furnace
Each particular object has its own specifics, therefore, to create an effective heating system, it is necessary to take into account the slightest nuances when installing.
- Identify the amount paid for gas/oil you already used. However, to get more exact calculations on your spending (considering the use of electric furnace and other home appliances that consume electricity), call your utility company and ask for their evaluation of your furnace.
- Analyze the cost of the furnace adding its installation cost.
- Deduct any incentives provided by the government. It may consist of incentives or rebates from the utility company and/or the furnace manufacturer, and only then you will get the ultimate cost of your furnace.
- Look at your new furnace and find the yellow tag on it. The tag provide the information on how much energy will be used over the year, calculated for the use in an average home.
- The number on the yellow tag multiply by the cost of energy for your area. Usually, this information can be found on utility bill.
- To identify how fast your new furnace will pay off in energy savings, divide the final cost of new furnace by the energy cost savings.
- If your new furnace will completely pay off in more than 10 years, you may want to consider cheaper options, less-efficient substitute. But keep in mind that cheaper options can provide the efficiency just right for your home. At the same time, it is possible to improve the old system’s efficiency by some repairs such as eliminating leaky ductwork and getting more insulation.
We install different types of heating system: furnaces (gas, electric, oil), heat pump and water heater in Santa Barbara and near-by locations.
The advantages of working with A+ Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning:
- replacement of gas boilers, installation of new units performed promptly in accordance with the applicable requirements and rules;
- each customer receives an individual approach and flexible pricing system. We complete the heating circuit with radiators, water heating tanks, fittings, pipes, pumps, etc .;
- signing the contract for maintenance of gas furnaces Goodman, Lennox, Carrier, Bryant and other manufacturers. You get confidence in the long and uninterrupted use of the system;
- We are responsible for the work performed and the quality of our components.
If you are interested in performing this type of turnkey work and would like to contact us, you can dial the number shown on the website, send an application through the form or use any other convenient means of communication with us.